217.The yellow crane, once it has gone, will never come again, But white clouds of a thousand years go aimlessly on and on.黄鹤一去不复返,白云千载空悠悠。
218.Use your money where it's needed most.花在刀口上。
219.Victory won't come to me unless I go to it.胜利是不会向我走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。
220.Whatever you do, you must be sure that you do not sadden your friends and gladden your enemies.凡举事无为亲厚者所痛,而为见仇者所快。—《后汉书》
221.We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
222.When one door shuts ,another opens.一扇门关上了,另一扇门会敞开。
223.Where there is life, there is hope.留得青山在,不愁没柴烧。
224.Where you are strong on one thing, you are weak on another.有所长必有所短。225.While the waters can bear the boat, they can also sink it.水能载舟,亦能覆舟。
226.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.知识之于心灵,犹如健康之于身体。
227.Would you command a prospect of a thousand li? Climb yet one storey higher.欲穷千里目,更上一层楼。
228.You'll never know how hard a task is until you have done it yourself.事非经过不知难。
The Attributive Clause(定语从句)
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第4页/共8页