260.Harmony is what matters.和为贵。
261.Heaven is high and the emperor far away-one may do whatever one wishes without fear of interference.天高皇帝远。
262.I long to ride the wind and return; yet fear that marble towers and jade houses, so high, are over-cold.我欲乘风归去,又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒。—苏轼
263.If you lie upon roses when young, you'll lie upon thorns when old.年青时躺在玫瑰上,年老时就会躺在荆棘上。
264.Love whatever job one takes up.干一行,爱一行。
265.Sushi believed that writing should resemble floating clouds and flowing water,“going wherever it wants and stopping whenever it is right to stop.”苏轼认为作文应如行云流水,“行于所当行,止于所不可不止。”
266.The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.我们这个时代的麻烦在于未来与过去想象的大相径庭。
267.Times have changed, and today men and women are equal. Whatever men comrades can accomplish, women comrades can do.时代不同了,男女都一样。男同志能办的事情,女同志也能办到。
268.Water determines whether or not we have a harvest, and fertilizer determines whether or not the harvest is big or small.有收无收在于水,多收少收在于肥。
269.What is past is beyond help, what’s to come is not yet lost.往者不可谏,来者犹可追。—《论语》
270.What we do willingly is easy.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。
271.What we learn with pleasure we never forget.乐意学的东西绝不会忘记。
272.Whoever suckles me is my mother.有奶便是娘。
273.Whoever understands the times is a great person.识时务者为俊杰。